Venues and Fees
|Individuals on a one-to-one basis||£45 per session|
|Reduced fee for student counsellors||£35 per session|
- Sessions are available on a short-term or open-ended basis.
- Each session lasts 50 minutes and we would usually meet once a week, however we will discuss your needs at our initial session.
My practice is located in a private office space on the first floor of the Anerley Town Hall & Business Centre on Anerley Road, London SE20 8BD and is easily accessible via bus, National Rail and London Overground.
The bus stops (stops C and H) are located right outside the premises and is serviced by the following:
- 157 - route Crystal Palace, South Norwood (Norwood Junction), Croydon and Morden
- 249 - route Crystal Palace, Upper Norwood, Streatham Station, Tooting Bec Station and Clapham Common
- 354 - route Penge, Anerley, Clockhouse, Beckenham High Street, Beckenham Junction and Bromley North
- 358 - route Crystal Palace, Anerley, Beckenham War Memorial, Upper Elmers End, Shortlands, Bromley and Orpington
- 432 - Brixton Station, Tulse Hill Station, West Norwood, Crystal Palace Station and Anerley
Anerley station is just opposite Anerley Town Hall and Business Centre with both London Overground and National Rail links to and from:
- London Bridge, Norwood Junction, East Croydon, West Croydon, New Cross Gate, Canada Water (connects to Jubilee line), Whitechapel (connects to Hammersmith and City and District lines), Highbury and Islington (connects to Victoria line).
- Crystal Palace station is short 5 - 10 minute walk or 2 - 3 minute bus ride (buses 157, 249 or 432). It is also serviced by London Overground and National Rail with links to London Victoria, London Bridge and Beckenham Junction.
The nearest tram line stop is Birkbeck which is a 10 -15 minute walk away or 5 minute bus ride (354 bus) to the Anerley Town Hall and Business Centre.
There is onsite parking available at the Anerley Town Hall and Business Centre between 9am and 6pm for £2.00 for the entire duration of your appointment. After 6:00pm parking is free. Bicycle parking racks are also available on site.